- Personal Injury 80%
- Property Damage 15%
- Foreclosure Defense 5%
Steve Louis-Charles serves personal injury clients throughout the state of Florida, particularly the Fort Lauderdale area. Whether injured in a car accident, a truck accident or a premises liability accident, clients can expect personalized, compassionate and empathetic representation from Charles Injury Law. The firm also focuses on homeowner insurance claims and foreclosure defense.
A native of South Florida, Mr. Charles earned his bachelor's degree from Barry University, a Master of Business Administration from Nova Southeastern University and his Juris Doctorate from the Appalachian School of Law in Grundy, Virginia.
Charles Injury Law maintains an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Mr. Charles personally has the honor of being a Lawyer of Distinction in personal injury law for 2021 and 2022, as well as the recipient of the Top 100 Civil Plaintiff Award for 2020, 2021 and 2022. He is admitted to practice in all Florida state courts as well as before the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida. His professional memberships include the Dade County Bar Association and the Broward County Bar Association.
When not practicing law, Mr. Charles enjoys traveling and spending time with his family and friends.
- Appalachian School of Law, Grundy, Virginia
- Juris Doctor - 08/2010
- Barry University , Miami Shores , Florida
- B.S., Bachelor of Science - 12/2000
- Major: Political Science
- Minor: Business Administration
- Nova Southeastern University , Davie, Florida
- M.B.A., Master of Business Administration - 09/2003
- Supreme Court of Florida, 2012
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 2013
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida, 2021
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 2022
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2022
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100, 2020
- National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40, 2019
- French Creole
Current Employment Position
- Managing Attorney , 01/01/2014